Eleanor A. Gill, DMD
Dentist in Olive Branch, MSEleanor A. Gill, DMD, Goodman Dental
Welcome to our website! We are excited about becoming your partner for a lifetime of good dental health. At each appointment, I take special pride in listening to you as a person. We appreciate your individuality and we value you as more than just a set of teeth. We want to know your desires and wishes so that we can continue on a straight path to achieve great dental health. As long as we know what is important to you, then we can take care of what you want. I look forward to meeting with you soon to begin our relationship focused on a healthy and beautiful smile.
I am a 1987 graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Dentistry. Since graduation, I have been in private practice in Olive Branch, Mississippi. I am a past President of the Mississippi Dental Association for the 2005-2006 term. It is important to me to remain involved in organized dentistry and continue to serve the profession diligently. When I am not involved in my practice or community, I enjoy traveling, sailing and art collecting with my husband, Pete Thomas. We also attend the Church of the Holy Spirit.
- First Female President of the Mississippi Dental Association (2005-2006)
- Served as the Mississippi Dental Association District II Secretary Treasurer, Vice-President and District President and served on the board for the past ten years.
- Currently serving on ADA Council of Access, Prevention and Interpersonal Relations
- Served on the ADA-Council of Ethic, Bylaws and Judicial Affairs
- President of the University Medical Center Dental Alumni Association
- Adjunct Professor in the Department of Diagnostic Sciences at the dental school
- Sustaining member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Member of the American Association of Women Dentists
- Member of the American College of Dentists
- Member of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Member of the American Academy of Dental Practice Administration where I currently serve as the secretary and have served in the past as co-chairman of the exhibitor committee, the hospitality committee and the membership committee.
- Completed my fifth year of post graduate continuing education at the Pankey Institute
- Board member of Bancorp South and Parkwood Memorial Hospital in Olive Branch
- Active member in the Rotary Club and the Olive Branch Community Theater
- Board member of the Olive Branch Arts Council and the Chamber of Commerce
- Served as the Secretary Treasurer of the New Beginnings Civic Club
- Recognized for service to the community by being voted DeSoto Tribune Dentist of the Year
- Received the Rotary Club Paul Harris Fellow Award and the Four Avenues of Service Citation